Prof. Dr. Paul Stewart Website
Associate Editor-in-Chief Energies Journal
Interests: complex system simulation, design and optimisation; artificial intelligence and advanced control systems; power and energy architectures and electrical machines, drives and systems; energy conversion and storage; remote monitoring and sensing; prognostics and diagnostics; low carbon and low emissions operations
Special Issue in Machines: Advances in Control Engineering
Special Issue in Energies: Electrical Power and Energy Systems for Transportation Applications
Special Issue in Energies: Next-Generation Low-Carbon Power and Energy Systems
Special Issue in Energies: 10 Years Energies – Horizon 2028
Special Issue in Energies: Energy Complex System Simulation, Design, and Optimisation
Topical Collection in Energies: Editorial Board Members’ Collection Series: “Artificial Intelligence for Energy Systems”
Topics: Low Carbon Energy in Transportation
Energies is a peer-reviewed, open access journal of related scientific research, technology development, engineering, and the studies in policy and management and is published semimonthly online by MDPI. The European Biomass Industry Association (EUBIA), Association of European Renewable Energy Research Centres (EUREC), Institute for Chemical Processing of Coal (IChPW), International Society for Porous Media (InterPore), CYTED and others are affiliated with Energies and their members receive a discount on the article processing charges.
- Open Access— free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- High Visibility: indexed within Scopus, SCIE (Web of Science), Ei Compendex, RePEc, Inspec, CAPlus / SciFinder, and other databases.
- Journal Rank: CiteScore – Q1 (Engineering (miscellaneous))
- Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 16.2 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 3.4 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the first half of 2022).
- Recognition of Reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done.
- Sections: published in 41 topical sections.
- Testimonials: See what our editors and authors say about Energies.
- Companion journals for Energies include: Fuels, Gases, Nanoenergy Advancesand Solar.